I'm writing in depth multiseries articles on various subjects that are commonly asked on this site.
For all you regulars what is the biggest area you need help with?
- Early Stage Dating: Crushes, Flirting, First 1-2 Dates51% (52)50% (34)51% (86)Vote
- Relationships/Dating/Exes: Keeping the spark, cheating, breaking up, sex19% (19)19% (13)19% (32)Vote
- Self: Confidence, Esteem, Spirituality (non religion based)17% (17)15% (10)16% (27)Vote
- Family/Friendships/Work problems7% (7)7% (5)7% (12)Vote
- Financial/Fashion/Fitness6% (6)9% (6)7% (12)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I guess I need help with all those you have listed but the main part I need help with is the early stages, i.e. flirting, approaching, and eventually making a move. I guess it sort of links in with C. No doubt if I had more confidence and more self-esteem I would be able to approach a girl and ask her on a date. But I have the hardest time taking that first step and if you can't take the first step then everything else remains non-existant. I'm pretty sure I would need a lot of help with B but I haven't ever gone past A yet so once I accomplish A it will then be possible for me to work on B.2