What areas of life and dating do you need the most help on?

I'm writing in depth multiseries articles on various subjects that are commonly asked on this site.

For all you regulars what is the biggest area you need help with?

• Early Stage Dating: Crushes, Flirting, First 1-2 Dates
  • Relationships/Dating/Exes: Keeping the spark, cheating, breaking up, sex
  • Self: Confidence, Esteem, Spirituality (non religion based)
  • Family/Friendships/Work problems
  • Financial/Fashion/Fitness

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess I need help with all those you have listed but the main part I need help with is the early stages, i.e. flirting, approaching, and eventually making a move. I guess it sort of links in with C. No doubt if I had more confidence and more self-esteem I would be able to approach a girl and ask her on a date. But I have the hardest time taking that first step and if you can't take the first step then everything else remains non-existant. I'm pretty sure I would need a lot of help with B but I haven't ever gone past A yet so once I accomplish A it will then be possible for me to work on B.

What Guys Said 11

• I picked A.

Often I can approach a girl, start talking, get her number. From there on out I screw up.

• I vote A. Never really been areas of strength for me :-/

• Gah its a fight to death between A & C.

• for me A is easy, it just comes naturally for me. but I guess most relationships get old after awhile but you want to keep the spark. I am always open to those types of ideas.

• I was torn between both A and C. I need more confidence, but I need to work on like talking and flirting with girls just as much. But I vote A.

• Not hooking up with psychos! Hey... we're all damaged goods in some capacity, but it's very important to not go with someone who is more crazy than you are! Cheers... Buzz Cartier

• I need help with work problems- my problems? I work too much and don't get paid enough HA

• B I'm a mess with that even though it may just be in my head

• a little bit of all?

• id say the dating one for sure

• I need to work on A, C & D. No B yet. Some D, but not as much as the others.

What Girls Said 9

• I picked C but, I wanted to pick both C and B...I tend to date guys who aren't ready to settle...or who are ready, but let other people stand in their ways. I figure, if I had more self confidence, I wouldn't allow such things to happen, nor would I care. Because I would know it would be easy to find someone better.

• I need help with all, but I chose "A". I figured I need more help with that then I do with maintaining a relationship. Lol, I have to start one first.

• D or E for me. I'm terrible at managing my money and I don't have many close friends or family members. I think I do pretty well with those other things though.

• If I pick none does it msan you can use me for your research?

• definitely confidence because I have horrible self-esteem issues and I don't take compliments well at all.

• B & C for me, they kind of go together. How you feel about yourself is reflected by the people you atract. It's almost almost as if they see who you are by how you carry yourself.

• A, A and A! What to do, what to say, it's a mess before it even gets going.

• Definitely C. I feel like C would help me with A, B, D, and E.

• I need a lot of help when it comes to guys- I'm hopeless. also the same can be said for my studies.. need some self directed learning to kick in :/