They could be anything from frequency, allowed reply time, things that make you mad about the whole texting phenomenon, what you consider rude and what rule you would enact to abolish that behavior, etc. It seems many have different ideas about what texting should and shouldn't include or varying things that just get under their skin. What are yours?
Most Helpful Guy
1. Don't use strange acronyms which nobody knows.. and don't overuse any of them anyway
2. Reply within 15 minutes and if you got to go - inform the other person about it
3. Don't use one-word messages if your intent is not to shake off that person
4. Stick to 1:1 ratio as close as possible, if the other person haven't replied, don't bombard them
5. Don't message them while they're clearly busy or... sleeping.9