How do you respond to this?

How do you respond back on fb/text with "Nothing Much, What about yourself?"

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't.

• That is the hardest to reply back to lol

• I guess you're right lol. I hate when people send me that though. It feels like such a forced way to get a conversation going.

What Girls Said 4

• mention one/two cool things I'm doing, then if that doesn't spark a relaxed convo, just bring up some nerdy obsession I have or a new movie I want to see. people love to laugh, so making fun of myself for being a bit of a geek is going to lighten the mood. and movies that you think the recipient of your texts would be interested in always spark enthusiasm

• I just say in a short sentence what I am doing then ask them a random question.

• i would say: nothing at all? ;o what about talking to meee, lol :P

• Thats a good one. Its really not much to reply back with when they put that.

• it's not brain surgery, tell her what you have been up to or you could turn it back on her

What Guys Said 2

• Oh while I've currently been doing such and such.

• I usually say masturbating, or taking a poop, always makes the conversation awkward, but since there wasn't much of one in the first place, why care?