Girls, cooking, and dating?

Guys how important to you is that a girl can cook? If a girl lied about it at the start of a relationship would this be a deal breaker for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't expect every girl to be the next Martha Stewart, and cooking is a skill that takes practice. But I definitely like a girl who can cook or at least attempts to. She can always improve which I know many girl do when they get married. They start asking their moms for recipes and stuff like that. In other words as long as she don't mind cooking and makes an effort, that is good enough for me. I will say this. Having a girl invite you over to her place to cook something just for you is one of the most amazing things in the world. I don't care how bad her cooking it.

What Guys Said 1

• Her cooking is very important to me. If she lied about it at the beginning of the relationship, because she wanted me to like her, but then she actually learned to cook, I would be no longer upset.

What Girls Said 3

• All hope is not lost if a girl can't cook, why does a guy have to relay on a girl to feed him?

• My boyfriend was raised in a very traditional family where the man brings home the bacon and the woman cooks it yet my boyfriend doesn't seem to care that I don't cook often. I can but I hate it and it doesn't bother him.

• BOTH guys and girls should know how to cook if they don't want to starve.

Neither should be expected to do all of the cooking in a relationship.

It should be shared mutually.