Would you date someone you know you're too good for?

guys and girls so would you date someone you know your to good for just because you are tired of being single? if so why or why not

Most Helpful Girl

• I have done this before and I regretted it a lot. It sounds mean but it's a food chain. Anyway I thought I liked him but it felt so weird being with him. This may not be the case for you but I doubt it would turn out well. If it is just because you are tired of being single and you don't feel a spark let them go. It really is cruel and I feel like a heartless biotch every time I look at him.

What Guys Said 6

• There is a name for this. Its called using people. Don't do it unless you're a cold hearted bitch.

• um yea I have and will.. I like dating smoking hot girls who are uneducated idiots. I just moved to richmond VA and there are so many here. it's a gold mine and I'm in heaven

• This is presomptuous, if not plain arrogant.

• I wouldn't ever say I'm better then anyone, but the girl I'm debating asking out right now I would say has a lot less drive then I do.

• Yeah, I was too good for every girl I've ever dated

• no that just seems wrong and unfair to the other person

What Girls Said 4

• so settle for someone who doesn't deserve you because you don't want to be alone? why not just get some hobbies?

• I've never felt too good for anyone. That sounds weird to me. Like arrogant almost, or it's like you'd have to date some f***ed up as people to consider them beneath you. (imo)

• been there done that, ended up with me feeling like I wasn't good enough..?.. I'm bipolar or something...haha

• I wouldn't use a person like that. And I would date someone because I liked them, not because of being tired of being single. Seriously that's just plain stupid.