I have this best bud (a guy), he is having some kind of a problem?

He likes and loves this girl,and she has a boyfriend and been together like since December 2011,so my bud is kinda of in a little to late situation. He got over her by February and it was hard to help him , but then this girl broke up with her boyfriend and starting to contact my best bud again but then she left my best but hanging again and he is sad,stressed out again ,she doesn't reply to any of my best bud's text or call or everything,I am myself got stressed out,and I don't know what advice should I give to him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell him to try to forget about her, she's not worth the time, and just be there for him, listen to him and just support him, maybe you could talk to the girl and ask her what's wrong with her, or something, just try to help him to forget her somehow, good luck ;)

What Guys Said 1

• If he's a really good friend of yours, you should talk to this girl and ask her to behave.

What Girls Said 1

• He has to deal with his feelings and move on. He obviously really liked her but it sounds like she was using him for attention between bf's. Just be there for him and don't let him fall into her trap again the next time she needs someone to fill her in between time.