Should I text him happy birthday?

Not to long ago we went on a date. It went horribly. Them a month later he texts me to see how I'm doing. I wanted to talk to him over the phone but he said he was busy. Three days later I texted him to see how he was doing and we had another conversation. He told me school wasn't going well for him basically. So them later on during the week I just said " hey Ben:) hope your doing well:)" he responded and said 'hey how goes it?' I replied saying I was good and then asked him about school.. He never replied back to me:/.. Should I text him happy birthday or just leave him alone? I don't want him to think I'm needy and then walk all over me, but then again I want to keep a friendship.. What should I do..

What Guys Said 2

• Let him go. It's cool that he thought about you a month after the disaster date, but he isn't into you enough to actually follow through. Why should you be chasing him after trying (unsuccessfully) several times already? If he wanted to be yours, he would have made it happen already.

• Thanks:) I said happy birthday.. He replied back but yea I agree with you

• Sure, don't be shy, text him. Turn up the volume a bit by sending a funny but a little daring message, maybe that give him some confidence.

I don't know what's in his head, but if he didn't want to hear from you he wouldn't text you in the first place..

What Girls Said 0