Guys, if a girl always wants to text you and talk to you on the phone?

Do you lose interest in her? I like this guy a lot and I text him every day (he usually always replies) and I always want to call him. Most times I wait for him to call..he calls every few days. But lately I've been getting bolder about calling HIM.

Guys, if a girl is this into you, do you lose interest in her?

Please be honest.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly that wouldn't change my opinion.

It's my opinion of her that would dictate how I felt about her texting/calling. If I really liked her, I would be totally fine with her texting me all the time (as long as I'm not busy). I'm not much of a "caller" but again if I liked the girl and wasn't busy I wouldn't be angry at receiving a call.

If you can sense though that his vibe is that he wants more space you should ease off the gas a little. Every guy is different he may not be like me. Some need their space regardless of how much they like a girl.

What Guys Said 5

• If he doesn't want to talk to you pretty much every day:

1) He's shy, into you, and can't come to grips with his feelings,

2) He's not into you, and you are kind of (or really) annoying him.

If I'm into someone, I want to hear from her as often as I can. Question, does he EVER call or text you FIRST? If not, he probably sees you as desperate. I'm sorry to be blunt, but that's how simply we guys think. Has this been going on for more than two months? If so, again I'm sorry but he's just not into you. If a guy wants you, he will do anything and everything to spend time with you.

• Yes if I wait a few days he will call me. And also text me. But not every day like I do

• its sad but I live by the above rule - it takes away the upset when he doesn't call , you know straight away he's just not into, move on as a general rule of thumb,

• It depends on whether the feelings are reciprocated.

Some guys would love it, others would feel "smothered."

• as long as I have the same interest in her then I'm gonna respond. if I gave her the hint that I don't feel the same way and she keeps calling/texting then I would give it to her straight. give him a call though. maybe he's too shy or over-thinks things and is waiting until he comes up with a good reason to call you? whens the last time you guys talked?

• If I liked her I would appreciate all the texts and calls I got from her. And no I wouldn't lose interest in her

• If you're only calling him a little more often than he calls you, there's really no way you could be overdoing it.

What Girls Said 0