When did you have your first bf/gf?

Just wanting to know since I'm 17 and never had one.

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't have my first girlfriend until I was 21...so don't worry. Being single is more fun anyways! I always hear people telling me now that they wish they wouldn't have locked themselves into serious relationships when they were in high school and college. So just enjoy the ride!

my blog: link

What Guys Said 1

• 22 male and still without a girlfriend... there have been times when I thought I met the right girl, but they weren't looking for serious relationships or I just wasn't the one for them. It sucks to think you'll never amount to anyone's expectations so single can feel really crappy, but like someone else said you'll be surprised when it finally does happen. And you're still young so don't fret about the situation and just take life as it comes. Don't go looking for it because it'll find you.

What Girls Said 3

• There were guys that I like hooked up with/ was talking to starting freshman year, but I never had an official boyfriend until Junior year. Don't worry about it. It will happen eventually. I felt like it took me forever to have a boyfriend too, like all of my friends did but I had never, and then randomly I met this guy at a party and we started talking and eventualy he asked me to be his gf. So I didn't expect it at the time, so maybe your random guy is coming up soon too !

• Sixteen, and we dated for two and a half years.

• 16 horrible relationship lasted like 2 weeks.

then after that guys got really serious with me fast...

so ya I agree with scubadate go ahead and wait and don't worry just enjoy high school with friends and like casual dating but don't get serious too soon :]