Do you girls in general have a secret concerning flirting/dating/relationship?

Hi there!

Do girls in general have a secret concerning flirting/ dating/ relationship you don't want guys to know? You don't have to say specifically what secret it is or in what specific field of guys-girls- relationship. You don't even have to explain anything. Just state.

Most Helpful Girl

• well here's my little secret though I sometimes failed at doing it:

first treating the guy as just a friend, nothing more nothing less.

because going after a guy chases him away and acting uninterested at all usually makes the guy realize that he doesn't have a chance so acting in-between is the best way. and guys want a girl they can laugh with, have good conversations with, possibly watch TV & listen to music with, etc anyways. but of course after the guy shows more interest then I act more interested in him [hopefully not too much] and we become more physical [and hopefully not too physical.]

What Girls Said 2

• Yes...

If a guy knew my "secrets" then he'd be able to get me to fall for him quicker than anything.

I prefer not to share these "secrets" with just any random person; if a guy figures me out on that level, then he's earned it.

• Of course we

do! and mine is the

"act hard 2 get" secret,

I follow this pretty strictly,

I may be dying inside for a guy

right, but I won't show it, but yes I

will dress nicer, look all dolled up

when I know I'm going to see him,

charm my way thru him, so he will

notice me a bit more, and it always works:)

What Guys Said 1

• theres probably no "common secret" between all girls, you just have to take what given to ya, by the different ones, and apply it to your own girl interest