Anyone ever try e-Harmony?

So some friends and I did the questionnaire to start, for the free personality profile.. at the end, my friends were offered some matches... this is what I got..

We're very sorry, but our matching system cannot predict good matches for you.

eHarmony's patented matching system was developed after extensive research into marital satisfaction. We use each person's responses to our Relationship Questionnaire to predict the pairings of individuals that are highly likely to result in satisfying long-term relationships, based on what we learned through our research.

Unfortunately, based on responses to our questionnaire, we occasionally find situations where our matching system cannot identify high quality compatible matches, and this has happened in your case.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty much they are saying that because of your psychology and your issues you're not in a place to be a good catch...

i guessss not everyone is good to go for love or whatevaah

What Guys Said 2

• I just now made a profile there out of curiosity.. and I got only one match after completing all these questions!

One match! Heh.. still it's better than nothing though.

But - the site asks me to pay 15 to 45 bucks just for seeing her picture(!) and even messaging is "disabled" for non-subscribers!

Oh well - f*** that sh*t! Approaching chicks on the real life is for free!

• Yea I got rejected by it too its bullsh*t lol they said I wasn't compatiable with any of there matches. Try plentyoffish. I have a friend whos had lots of success on there.

What Girls Said 3

• I knew some people who were married from eharmony.

I've heard of you don't fit neatly into. Type you get that message and also if you seem depressed/pessimistic (dunno how they know that).

I was afraid of a lack of attraction, so I tried match instead. It's ok.

• Never heard about it

• Yea and Match.com. I had an account on there for at least 6 months and canceled it. I didn't have many matches and sorry to say but the guys seemed boring.