Five dates and no kiss...

I've been on 5 dates with a great guy to various places over the past month. We get on well. He's held my hand, we've cuddled a lot, and he's kissed my forehead and cheek, but no kiss on the mouth. What gives?

Does he just want to be friends? I don't know how to ask him if he's attracted to me without sounding desperate. I am 24 and completely clueless about dating (due to various religious and life factors) and I feel lost at sea, to be honest. I like him, but I don't mind if he doesn't like me at this stage, it wouldn't break my heart or anything. Would he keep asking me out if he just wanted to be friends?

Most Helpful Guy

• If he didn't like you, he wouldn't have kissed you at all. If he just wanted to be friends, he wouldn't have taken you out on 5 dates. He's being a gentleman by not rushing to start sucking face.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe. If you're not bothered by him liking you or not, then why are you dating him?

• I like him, but I'm not stupid and don't want to get emotionally attached to a guy who I can't be sure likes me back... My point is I wouldn't be completely destroyed if he wasn't attracted to me, I just wanna know if he is so things can move along a little...

• ok, so next time he 'kisses you' manoeuvre your head so that his kiss lands on your lips. If he pulls away, your question will be answered.

What Girls Said 1

• I think that what the size of the relationship between you and ask him to talk openly..