Will you go to prom with me?

Best way to ask a guy you like to Prom? He doesn't go to my school, it's 2012 girls can ask it's not taboo :P

• Text: bring up Prom, mention you don't have a date, then casually ask him to go
  • Text: bring up Prom; then Phone call: ask him to go
  • Other
I should mention that he lives 40 minutes from me...

Most Helpful Guy

• Be straight up. Just ask him. No need to dance around the question. He'll appreciate you asking and if he knows you well enough, I'm sure he'll want to go.

Good luck! :D

• We talk all the time but have only hung out once, is that a problem? When we did hang out he seemed interested. Thanks for the answer btw!

• If you talk all the time no problem. He knows you well enough from talking to you you don't have to be right next to him for you guys to be friends. You'll regret not asking I think it's great when girls take a chance and ask the guy to prom and stuff like that it usually works :D

What Guys Said 1

• I love that you got the courage to do that! Best way meet in person "Hey man wanna go to prom"

What Girls Said 5

• Lol. Back in the olden days it was still okay for girls to ask. I went to an all-girls school and had to ask a guy to my prom. I didn't melt to the ground, and d*mn if we didn't both have a great time.

• Just ask.

• just ask him striaght up and let him know that it's okay if he does or doesn't wanna go

• don't involve text at all. in fact call to meet up with him and ask him in person

• ask him in person!

• well then call him :)

dont do it via text!