Why would he call and hang up repeatedly?

ok I'm going to try and make this as short and simple as possible so here it goes:

i work as a cashier in a retail store, 2 of my coworkers are dating (kayla and brandon)...brandon goes to school in a different state about 4 hrs away so he only works on breaks from school. anyway a little over a year ago I liked brandon, kayla found out and at the time was engaged to a guy well in October she called it off and about a month later I found out she was dating brandon. she told me last year while she was engaged that if she wasn't engaged shed go after brandon and I think brandon did like me and still does. but anyway I don't really care for kayla all that much due to the fact that she did a horrible prank on me at work making me think someone was stalking me and other things.

anyway brandon was on spring break and came back home and worked for a few days, he was off Sunday but kayla wasnt...i was on register ringing customers out while she was out stocking the shelves and other store stuff. the phone kept ringing and every time I answered no one would pick up I told kayla this...today she told me that it was brandon calling Because he wanted to tell her something that was funny but every time I answered the phone he just hung up.

(assuming she's not making this up)...why would he do this I mean if he wanted to talk to her why couldn't he just say hey its brandon can I talk to kayla?

Most Helpful Girl

• dude, don't read into it. there's nothing to be gained there.

• i didn't think so I just don't understand why he wouldn't just ask to talk to her instead of calling like 10 times

• he's immature. whatever. don't worry about it.

What Guys Said 1

• He didn't want to talk to you.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah it looks like he probably didn't want to talk to you. Since you said that there's a possibility that he used to like you & now he's dating your friend...he's probably keeping a distance so those feelings won't redevelop. There's no guarantee though

• Does it really matter? What's to be gained from finding a different answer?