Should I kiss him? Or should I not?

I'm going to prom with a friend in a couple of weeks, and today I found out from my other friends that he has liked me for a while and is thinking about kissing me on prom night. I'm not really attracted to him, and don't really want a relationship right now since I'll be going to college in 6 months. Is it wrong for me to just let him kiss me? or should I just let him know what's up?

Most Helpful Guy

• look for the most part I am an extremely logical thinker and tend to think emotionally very little and always analyze everything before I react but when it comes to making out/kissing people you know you just have to go with your emotions and what you want. Sounds like there's not really much there except you like feeling bad for him or something which I mean it's nice that you're concerned about him but that doesn't mean you have to do that. Also doing that will just lead him on more and make him want to make out/kiss even more in the future and it will be more dramatic when you cut things off or whatever when you leave for college.

• Good point. I guess I'll just go with what I'm feeling in the moment.

• would suck having to break things off with him right before college having that on your conscience right as you enter a new phase of your life. Have fun in college it's much better than high school imo.

• oh for sure, thanks!

What Guys Said 2

• Adam's right. Don't lead him on. It'll just make things worse the more longer you take to tell him you're not interested.

• What's a kiss...Live your life and just let it go. Enjoy that day!

What Girls Said 0