Should a Kiss have sound or not?

ok my girlfriend anytime she gives me a quick peck on the cheek the little smooch sound seems to always come afterward. my friend doesn't like it but I do what do yall prefer

Most Helpful Girl

• A little noise is fine, when you are alone. But in public no. I hate the sound of other people making out haha. I dated a guy once and whenever we would make out I swear he tried to like make as much sound as possible and it was just awkward and annoying. Just the natural sounds that happen are fine, not like an intentional noise. My oppinion at least. But maybe I was just scarred by that one guy. lol

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• lol I always almost always make a sound. that is so funny. so does my boyfriend though... that's so funny I never thought of it

• no sound... in public.lol.

What Guys Said 1

• No sound. Unless you and your significant other are making out and it gets a little intense. lol