Is your first kiss really that big of a deal?

I'm in a situation where I could kiss/hookup with a guy I know but I don't want to date him. Is it worth losing my first kiss over?

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally felt it was a big deal. I had my first kiss with a guy I didn't really like (but he liked me and I wanted to be kissed), and it's a regret of mine. Not a really big regret or anything, but I do kinda wish I had waited for a guy I really liked, so I could look back on the memory and smile about it. But it's not a huge deal.

What Guys Said 1

• i personally don't even remember who my first kiss was or when

What Girls Said 3

• It's really not a big deal. I remember my first kiss but it's not something that's a major factor in my life. Do it if you want. If you don't wanna date him then maybe you don't wanna kiss him either? but its up to u

• Honestly, I don't think it's a big deal. Some people do though. it all depends on how YOU feel about it.

• no big deal, but not worth it either.