Why is he still texting me?

So this guy has been trying to hook up with me for about four months now. At first I was down, but not anymore. It's not that I don't want to, it's just that I want more than hooking up and I've been pretty clear about keeping my ground. We've never done more than hooking up, because I know if we hook up, I'll start to like him more than I already do. Plus, he hooks up with girls all the time, so I'm gonna get jealous if he screws with other girls. I'm sure he's got other girls going and I'm sure he has no trouble finding girls to hook up with.. So why is he still texting me? For the first few months I told him I was always 'busy', but now I've been telling him that I need more from him. But he still texts me every few days, sometimes asking to hook up and sometimes just for regular conversation.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why is he still texting you? I think you answered this already: because he wants to hook up with you.

• But I've told him no /: so what's the point

• Riiiiiight. Because no girl in history has EVER started out saying no and then ended up saying, yes! Yes! OH GOD YEEEEEESSSSSSSS!

What Guys Said 2

• "I'm sure he's got other girls going and I'm sure he has no trouble finding girls to hook up with.. "

If that was the case he wouldn't still be texting you.

• This is why you shouldn't spread your legs until you've grown a brain...

• I haven't spread my legs -.-

• LOL

• Strap on a pair and spit out what you're trying to say here.

What Girls Said 0