Was it gross or disgusting?

The very first time you kissed (on the lips) = did anyone find it disgusting...or?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a pretty awesome feeling. Regardless of what its like physically, the physical intimacy (especially your first) feels like fireworks are going off inside you, assuming it's with somebody you like and really want to kiss. If you are forcing it, I imagine it might seem disgusting because you'll be more self-conscious about it than you would be otherwise. As far as French kissing goes, I've heard that girls like it less than guys do, generally speaking, but it really varies person to person.

• Ohh...thanks for the visual. Cool. So it's more about the feeling inside than the actual physical act? That makes sense. I suppose if you get all drowned in the internal feeling...the physical feeling kind of disappears and becomes more involuntary..well in a sense..;)

• You've got it. That's what I was getting at. Glad you understood (:

• Cool. Thanks. =]

What Guys Said 8

• The first time I kissed a woman on the lip I was 12, and yes it was a little digusting because my grandmother didn't have any teeth.

• no it was great. I felt like jumping through the roof.

• Awesome. ;) I hope my first time is like that. :)))

• No it was great I was like "yum girl spit!"

• It was funny cause the girl just ate cheetos and I loved it lol

• Not at all...females are not disgusting and neither are their lips...(:

• Well that's good. lol. :P

• Not at all :) I just had my first kiss a week or so ago and it was just a quick kiss and it was perfect! It was my first kiss and it was the girl's first kiss also :)

• That's nice. I hope my first kiss is that sweet. :)

• No, only after french kissing. Not even during it since I was horny, only after I thought about it later. But then it went away.

• Yeah...I have heard french kissing can be pretty gross if you are not really into it or ready for it. Because it's like "crazy tongue acrobatics" (or rather in can be) am I right? ha ha.

• it was chill, but once she really got into it and didn't know how to kiss I was like, "im done" hahaha. the second one made me super horny because she knew what she was doin :P

• Lmao! XD. Ah okay I see. :P

• i just hope that you get my second feel and not my first xD

What Girls Said 4

• Not the first time I put my lips on a guys, but the first time I made out with a guy it was. I went home and brushed, flossed, and mouth washed like 2 times. Lol, but I made out with a few times after so I got over it. I was also 14 so I was more immature.

• Ah I see. I guess it depends on the mood and person and..well..breath..lol. ;P

• Ah yeah...that makes sense.

• Nope. :)

• No. Not gross. It would only be gross if I were not attracted to the guy. But I definitely wasn't expecting him to pop the kiss lol

• Cool. That's good. I hope my first kiss isn't gross. :)

• not disgusting, it can feel very weird at first though