My best friend, or my boyfriend?

OK so I've been with this amazing guy for a month now but lately I haven't had all the feelings for him that I use to have. And recently my best friend (for 5 years) told me how much he loves me (and I really love him to) and he wants to be with me. I'm not sure if I should break up with my current boyfriend next time I see him, or if I should wait a while.. Can I get some help or advice please? <3 thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• hmmm. I hate to sound condescending but here goes... You are very young. I doubt very much that you can truly feel love at that age. I don't know how old your boyfreind and best freind are but what I do know is they are in full puberty. Meaning that both of them want to get in your pants. Once again, I don't think love has much to do with anything here, just hormones. As for your little dilema, breaking up with a guy because you want to date another guy is a pretty crappy thing to do to someone who has been good to you. But if its truly what you want than do it. Word of advice, be gentle, and wait a while before you start dating the other guy out of respect for the ex.

What Guys Said 2

• Make sure you aren't just getting caught up in the excitement of "something new". If your current guy was "amazing" yesterday, then why isn't he today? Just because you are thinking about another guy? That's pretty crappy, actually.

• 16 years old girls, maybe 15* Can't understand what is love do what ever you want in your game.

What Girls Said 0