If you have been going out with someone for 7 months and are comfortable enough in your relationship to say "I love you", how much time is the right amount?
- Every Other Week4% (2)9% (2)5% (4)Vote
- Once A week15% (8)9% (2)13% (10)Vote
- Twice A Week32% (17)23% (5)29% (22)Vote
- Every Other Day40% (21)36% (8)39% (29)Vote
- Every Night9% (5)23% (5)14% (10)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
In my opinion, there is no right amount of time...some people "connect" within a week of hanging out together, others click right away - ever heard of "love at first sight"? And some people take a very long time to get serious. Now if you really like the person you are with /seeing, and you see potential in them for future, then I would say within the first 2 weeks of dating is a good time to let them meet your parents, and then gradually/ eventually the rest of your family (at social gatherings like a family wedding for example)1