How much time to spend with the significant other?

If you have been going out with someone for 7 months and are comfortable enough in your relationship to say "I love you", how much time is the right amount?

• Every Other Week
  • Once A week
  • Twice A Week
  • Every Other Day
  • Every Night

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion, there is no right amount of time...some people "connect" within a week of hanging out together, others click right away - ever heard of "love at first sight"? And some people take a very long time to get serious. Now if you really like the person you are with /seeing, and you see potential in them for future, then I would say within the first 2 weeks of dating is a good time to let them meet your parents, and then gradually/ eventually the rest of your family (at social gatherings like a family wedding for example)

What Girls Said 4

• It depends on your schedules and how often you can see each other...there is no "right" amount of time

• I would say twice a week maybe three...too much may just push them away. and I love you can easily turn into get away from me you make me sick!

• Or at least that's how much I used to spend with him :/

• A couple hours every other day for me.

What Guys Said 3

• I'd enjoy every night :P sleeping with someone you love (I mean actual sleeping) is so nice.

If you mean spending every single day together most of the day? Eh, we both do need our own space obviously. But I really don't mind being with her as long as what we do together we both like.

• Jeeze, I think a troll has been through here judging by the question rating and the thumbs down. It's okay, I'll balance it out! XD

• Depends on you guys, some can go two times a week or more.