If dating is supposed to be fun why I am so scared to ask a girl o go on a date?

I really want to hang out and do some fun activity with a girl like bowling or something

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going to make this blunt man...you need to man up. Don't take this as being mean because I'm not and I used to be in your shoes at one point in my life. This stuff takes practice. Asking women out takes practice. What's the best way to do it? Get yourself out there and ask women out that you are interested in. Nothing bad will happen, I promise you. The worst is a no thanks. Big deal. And you're one step closer to becoming more comfortable with doing it. Just know that a rejection is a rejection, just that. No, you're not a worthless guy, or someone that no body will ever like if you get rejected. Its just a part of dating. Look at it this way. Women want a man that can protect them and provide for them. If you don't have the courage to do something as small as ask her out, how can you protect her when things do bad? So go for it man, you have nothing to lose and so much to gain!

What Girls Said 2

• Seems like your a nervous person and somewhat an introvert. At your least expected moment, you too will hit the jackpot with some chick! And then soon find it easy to go out on a date.

• Becaue your scared of rejection just tell her you wana hangout

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, making it sound formal can be intiimidating. Be as lackadaisical as you can, say, "How about bowling tomorrow?"

• You're afraid of change and/or commitment, most likely. It's just a date. Go through the motions, be yourself, and understand that if you don't feel comfortable with her, you are NOT obligated to take it further.

• Dating is fun, but asking girls out is only as bad as you make it.

• How Can I make it not bad

• Either ask a lot of girls out and get over it, or look online. You'll find even if you don't get dates, most women will give you a positive response. Just flip the situation around, imagine if girls were approaching you asking you out? Even if you weren't interested you'd probably be flattered and appreciative. Sure as hell wouldn't throw a drink in her face or slap her.

• Just nervous pal.

• cuz its new to you link