I am everything girls want, but I am still single?

I am a good looking man and I know it, maybe short (5'6 or 170 cm) but I am good looking. I work out and everything. Personality wise I love to talk, I am a very friendly person and I joke a lot too. With girls I like to talk to them too, flirt a bit as well, I ask girls out as well,(even randoms I don't know). But there is always an excuse for girls not going out, which in other words means I am not interested. Any how I really don't know what else to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Being ATTRACTIVE is about how a woman FEELS when she's around you ... you're stuck in a superficial mindset that's tricking you into thinking that how you LOOK is everything.

Your inner game is immature (this isn't a judgement) and so you're confused as to what women really want.

Looking good is superficial. She can't feel safe at night with you JUST because you're good looking. She won't be inspired to express her most inner insecurities in order to connect with you just because you're good looking.

And being a "talker" makes me think you spend too much time talking about yourself and your gifts instead of listening to her desires and fears and passions.

Being a good talker doesn't make you attractive, unless you're fun, sincere, and willing to follow it up with good listening.

Pay attention to the guys who always get the girls... you'll notice they have more than just good looks... they have healthy and attractive personalities. And your personality is an expression of your inner beliefs and mindsets.

Make sure your inner game is healthy, happy and willing to be curious... because that's attractive.

Having the balls to talk to randoms will definitely improve your game, but if you follow it up with shallow ideals or hot air about your personal success's she'll end up wanting to avoid you.

Sometimes being good looking can also be a hindrance because women will prejudge you by assuming you're full of yourself. So surprise her by being really funny, but honest, sincere, and a little vulnerable. Don't be all guff and pride and confidence.

~ Robby

• i don't really talk much about myself I always ask the question too, maybe I think my problem is that I joke too much and my conversations are not as deep as you mention.

• That advice helps you to get female friends but not a girlfriend.

However - good reasoning.. though incorrect.

• @Konnour

I see what you're saying... I'm giving advice on how to build more rapport and connection, which a "friend" sate of mind I suppose. But that's because this dude seems to need add more RAPPORT especially if he's already expressing attractive behavior s.

If he's a really good looking dude it'll actually be intimidating to some women, and by adding a sprinkle of rapport and comfort he can better attract those women who might initially fear his rejection. :)

What Girls Said 10

• No offense but if this were the case you would not be getting rejected so much. are you SURE you're as good looking as you think? how do you know your handsome? who's told you and how often? not trying to be a bitch I'm serious. if there is ALWAYS an excuse for girls not going out with you then I don't think you have it all like you think you do.

• girls don't always tell guys they are good looking though

• i wish I was as handsome as my mom says. she says I look like brad pitt

• girls tell good looking guys they're good looking

• Not to be mean but I think your a little too into yourself and the girls are feeling this. It's kind of a turn off when you know I guy likes himself too much..

• Maybe its that girls can see through you or find you cocky and are thus repulsed by you. Personally your height would be an issue for me since I am 5"7.

• I know a guy who I would consider to be very attractive... in my eyes he is about 3x more attractive than this other guy I know who dates 3 or 4 girls at the same time and has repeated this pattern every since I met him 3 years ago... and what I notice about the first guy is that he commits to one girl (usually because she is hard to get or not interested in him) rather than dating the girl he has a better chance of going out with...

Maybe you are going after the girls that are less likely to date you rather than the ones that would accept you easily?

• Your doing a good job, but don't try to force a relationship.

people are very different from each other, each with his/her own mindset

some signatures girls usually find attractive are: mysterious

decisive, rich, kind, protecting, gentle etc...

those are ofcourse just a fragment of them.

a thing that might hold you back alittle may be that girls

doesn't like to come in second (if you are better in everything your doing)

i hope you won't look at this as an insult,

but I think a girl for you would be a strong-willed woman.

keep being awesome, you will find your soul mate sooner or later. ???�

• well, maybe the girls don't feel that "spark" and they're not just looking for a perfect handsome prince who has it all :)

• There's a fine line between confidence and arrogance. If girls keep turning you down, maybe you're crossing it. Here's a paragraph explaining it well:

Confidence is motivated by a sincere desire to help others and make a difference. True confidence comes from knowing that you have the tools, resources and ability to do the job that’s expected of you.

In contrast, cockiness is driven by a need to help yourself. Deep down, cockiness actually reveals insecurity — the very opposite of confidence. Arrogant individuals seek approval and recognition for all the wrong reasons and in all the wrong ways. Arrogance is self-centered, whereas confidence is people-centered. Arrogance is about you and confidence is about them.

If it's not this, it's probably something else you're unaware of. Next time you ask a girl out, ask her for the reason [and don't get mad if she gives it] and try to correct whatever flaws turns ladies off.

• Yeah doesn't it suck when your perfect and nothing

• Are you sure it's not because you are too cocky?

• If you keep getting turned down, you're not everything that girls want.

I would guess that you think you're a lot more attractive to them than you actually are, and you're acting accordingly. Guys who are full of themselves are a huge turn-off.

• what is wrong with being confident f u?

What Guys Said 7

• The more you feed to the attitude "No one wants me." the more the girls will turn you down. I'm sure it's not because you are ugly or anything. Just be sure you aren't being delusional or cocky. If it is certain that those aren't the causes for your dating failure, than it might be your insecurity that is giving a unconscious reaction to reject you. It's the attitude and the way you view life, and life responds to you. I'm sure you are a cool person, and not bad looking, but make sure you view it as it is don't look further into the reasoning. Just realize you tried your best, and it was no one's fault that it is didn't turn out the way you wanted. Your path just might be leading a certain special someone that you are meant to be with. But whatever happens-happens. :) Just enjoy life and like you said enjoy talking with people. Be happy :) It will definitely show and whole new world of dating will open up to you.

• I think your modesty may be holding you back...be more bold, don't be so hard on your looks. Your probably not as bad as you think when you look in the mirror.

• What a way to be full of yourself. All I did was read the question.

• You do sound full of yourself. Any guy who thinks they are good looking pretty much says it all.

• Just be yourself...

• it really seems like no matter what, there are some guys that just can't do anything right with women. they're too nice, they're too tall, too short, too whatever. they're cocky (when really they're confident) and the actual cocky guys are the ones getting the girls, you get the point.

I don't know what to tell you. just keep doing what you're doing. apparently the good guys are supposed to win eventually but I don't know anymore. society is so out of sync now with how things really are and are supposed to be, it's hard to say.

a lot of girls refuse to acknowledge what love and relationships really are supposed to be like now and expect these "superman esque" guys that are completely unattainable in every aspect. they want guys to care less about them, and manipulate them so the girls can care and "love" more. it's just ridiculous.

women do not want a real man anymore with real intentions. notice they always are attracted to fake men. the second a man has honest intentions with a woman is the second he turns her off or scares her away. doesn't matter if you're actually confident or not.

• You need to be more confident, which means being outcome independent. It means you don't really care if you are single or dating or f***ing many girls. Or if they say no to you. Or about what anyone thinks of you. At the same time that doesn't mean treat people like a d***.

The more harsh answer is what others have said, you seem a bit egotistical about how you look. Nothing wrong with that, but letting it show is a major social faux pas because it makes it harder for people to take you seriously since your arrogance threatens them.

Also some women only like tall guys. I am 190cm and probably only slightly above average looking, not much of a fitness guy just do a few hundred pushups every other day. Most important thing I have learned about approaching women is to introduce yourself with confidence, focus the conversation on them or the situation you are in and to make your approach at the right time. Also never come from behind, it is more threatening. Women get off on feeling safe and protected with the guy. If you can make them laugh you are half-way in heh