I've never kissed a girl.

Do girls find it awkward if a guy has never kissed a girl? I'm 16 and wasn't allowed to date until now. Girls used to want to date me but now I'm in the friend zone forever and want to kiss a girl! Girls know I haven't yet and I want to know if it hurts my chances.

This is mostly a question to girls. I want to know if you find it awkward. It doesn't matter if you haven't been kissed an you are a girl, guys like that. AND girls have to wait for the guy usually.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't feel bad. I'm an almost 21-year-old girl and haven't been kissed yet (or done anything else for that matter). I was allowed to date when I was 16 like you, but no one's ever been interested, I guess. I'm always friend zoned too... and of course, I sometimes fall for my guy friends. That always gets weird for a bit, but the feelings usually fade. I don't know if my story helps you any, but it wouldn't bother me if a guy hadn't kissed someone yet. It would make me a hypocrite. But besides that, it really wouldn't be a deal breaker.

What Girls Said 6

• dude you are worrying about nothing, your only 16(actually at that age my mom was harassing me if a guy has kissed me yet lol), my first was when I was 17.

• my first kiss wasn't until the day before I turned 18

• i am 26...never been kissed.

• If that's you in your profile picture no guy would care because you're hot. It doesn't matter when you're a girl. I need a girls perspective on if my situation is odd.

• you shouldn't think that way,its not that being a girl I would kiss any guy who want to kiss me...i would only to whom I love...same with you in your case...kiss when love enters your life,make that an experience.

(its me in the pic)

• is that really you in your profile picture? I don't see how that is possible

• I can t wait, I'm just 18 last week and think about it a lot.

• I don't find it awkward in the least (:

1. It's cute! And not a bad kind of cute ha ha but a kind that would make me wAaant to kiss the guy!

2. It shows you're not a little man ho like most guys, which is SUCH a turn off..

3. I'm sure it'll make your first kiss feel super special(:

( I haven't kissed anyone either:P it's more by choice and..shyness lol )

• It's normal don't worry about it my first kiss came at 18

What Guys Said 3

• I was like 18 or 19 before I got my first kiss. Wasn't because my parents didn't allow me to date or anything. I wasn't interested in girls in my class.

Kissing is great but don't rush into it (same thing as sex). Just wait until you find the right girl that deserves your time and attention before going down that road with her.

• Naw, that's pretty normal. I was... older... when I first got mine.

• i've kissed but just never had a gf