Would you date someone because you are tired of being single?

You are not a perfect match but s/he likes you and is nice to you.

You've been single for a while and want to love and be loved by someone.

Comment

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• i would probably do this yea but I would want to discuss it with the girl about how we would go about things and it would probably be like a friends with benefits type relationship so I don't hurt her and she doesn't hurt me and I would want to still be friends after it was done if it was possible.Mostly like a mutual understanding that we were both doing it so we didn't have to be alone anymore and to keep it light and not get to serious but also if it got serious for one of us I wouldn't want to hurt or get hurt so we would have to talk about it if it progressed.I would probably only do this with a girl that I felt I could really trust and probably would have to know her for a while first to trust her.There is just too many people out there that want to hurt you or don't care if they hurt you.

What Guys Said 7

• I would never date someone simply so I wouldn't be single... There would have to be something about her that attracted me to her (personally speaking, not physically). I'm looking for my soul-mate... I never understood "serial daters" who just go from one relationship to the next without ever investing themselves... Never got it really. If I couldn't return a gal's feelings, I'd never string her along.

• If it clicks, why not? If it doesn't work out then so be it I guess. Assuming this is about you: Dating doesn't have to imply sex, as far as I'm concerned. I'd only have sex with someone I intend to have a long term relationship with, and know they feel the same way.

• I'd do a friends with benefits scenario if I was bored, but not dating. Far too official.

• I might but wouldn't get too into the relationship probably.

• I feel this way right about now.

• No.

• probably, just to get the experience, I would rather have loved and lost than never have loved at all

What Girls Said 1