He said he would call, and he did, and then never met me!

This guy I met, we went on our first date, he called me a couple days after, and we spoke on the phone about a half hour and said he would call on the weekend to decide when we would meet. It's the weekend now and I haven't heard from him. Has he changed his mind about me? Or was he just being friendly when he called me the last time? With no specific romantic indication at all.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• St. Patrick's Day weekend isn't really the best weekend to hang out with someone you're interested in. I would have said Sunday would be the most likely day he'd call you, so wait through the rest of today.

If a guy is interested in a woman to date not just to get in bed, he's not going to ask you right away to go out boozing on a Saturday. He would call her at a reasonable time on a Sunday looking to have a conversation and see where it goes.

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I think he's not that into you. Hell, no self-respecting guy would leave a girl hanging like that. I wouldn't sweat too much about it, and I'd move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • It was St. Patty day weekend, perhaps he started Friday Night and forgot to call.

And the weekend isn't over so why count the chickens before they hatch?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• well in my opinion I think he was just being friendly and totally forgot about meeting you

0|0
    0|0