He said he would call, and he did, and then never met me!

This guy I met, we went on our first date, he called me a couple days after, and we spoke on the phone about a half hour and said he would call on the weekend to decide when we would meet. It's the weekend now and I haven't heard from him. Has he changed his mind about me? Or was he just being friendly when he called me the last time? With no specific romantic indication at all.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• St. Patrick's Day weekend isn't really the best weekend to hang out with someone you're interested in. I would have said Sunday would be the most likely day he'd call you, so wait through the rest of today.

If a guy is interested in a woman to date not just to get in bed, he's not going to ask you right away to go out boozing on a Saturday. He would call her at a reasonable time on a Sunday looking to have a conversation and see where it goes.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• I think he's not that into you. Hell, no self-respecting guy would leave a girl hanging like that. I wouldn't sweat too much about it, and I'd move on.

• It was St. Patty day weekend, perhaps he started Friday Night and forgot to call.

And the weekend isn't over so why count the chickens before they hatch?

What Girls Said 1

• well in my opinion I think he was just being friendly and totally forgot about meeting you