Ex boyfriend wants me to hangout with him and his friends?

So I just moved to a big city and my recent ex (who lives in this city) just asked if I would like to hangout with him and his friends this weekend. I'm debating whether to go or not. On one hand I would like to go because it would be a great way to meet new people, but also I'm concerned it might be awkward. My ex now has a girlfriend (who won't be there) so I'm worried how his friends with perceive me. Is he honestly being friendly or is he trying to feel out whether we should get back together?

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks like he's not over you and trying to get back with you,also even if that's nt what he wants it I bet it would definitely lead to problems with his Gf.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should go, it would be more beneficial for you to go and meet new people rather than stay home. Also, your ex has a new girlfriend, so it sounds like he's only being friendly.