Does he want to kiss me or not?

We have been dating for 4 months and are very happy. I am extremely shy and he is very funny and outgoing. But I have no idea why he hasn't kissed me. I know all of you will probably say tht I should kiss him but I'm just not like that and would never do that! I want him to make the first move. He is always being funny and messing around. if he puts his hand around my waist then he is always doing something funny like playing with my hand or poking me. I don't know when or how he is going to kiss me. I can't imagine him being serious long enough to kiss me! I'm getting really frustrated and just want skome advice on what I should do?

What Guys Said 2

• This might sound really dumb, but does he even know that you're his girlfriend? I'm surprised it's taking so long, too.

• You said it. go for a kiss. There is no point of waiting for him to make the first move. He's not being serious because he's trying to make you comfortable around him. He's probably expecting a kiss as a sign that your comfortable with him and you like him.

And one tip Is Smile while kissing Its the perfect thing to show that your comfortable and relaxed.

What Girls Said 0