Would you be less apt to date a girl if she had ONS?

ONS stands for one night stand. If a girl had a couple one night stands and had done other things with guys she wasn't in a relationship with would you be less apt to date her? As in would you see her as less relationship material?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care about the number, honestly... It's actually been the gals who've always brought this up in my experience... I'd rather leave the past in the past. So long as she is clean, I don't see why it matters. We're there to enjoy ourselves, so as long as both are pleasured, the amount of experience on either end would be growing anyway... Trust, commitment, maturity, values, personality, etc, all matter a great deal more to me than whether she knew his name or not.

• I know their names lol.

• LOL Didn't know the Q was about YOU in particular :P

I met a gal who had admitted to sleeping with more men than she cared to share the number of, and related that she might be able to remember their names,but she didn't want to re-live it. In her case, so she said, she did it out of issues with self-confidence and a need for "love", only she looked in the wrong places for it, sleeping with people in the belief that they would be more likely to fall in love with her. Thus why I said that.

• Well no offense to her but I don't think they will fall in love with me, I understand it's just sex.

What Guys Said 5

• Different guys have different views.

If I were single, I believe I'd still see her as relationship material, but I'd expect near immediate sex with her. If she doesn't want sex with me right away, yet by her own 'rules' ONS are okay, then she's just not into me and I'd move on.

• Apart from the question, just wanted to hugely compliment you on the avatar and more importantly, being an avid Alice In Chains fan.

Back on topic, if she had a one night stand or two in the past, that wouldn't bother me all that much...

• No.

• probably.. not exactly what I look for in girlfriend material

• to put it simply, yeah probably

What Girls Said 2

• No. Everyone has done a little wild stuff in the past. Doesn't mean they deserve less of a chance because of it. Guys who would judge you for that are being totaly selfish!

• don't tell guys all your business. if you've had ONS why does he need to know? so many girls get themselves in trouble by oversharing then wondering why their guy looks at them differently.

• Because if you're going to be in a loving and trustworthy relationship you need to be comfortable sharing things with your partner. I wouldn't be with a guy who didn't tell me how many girls he had been with.

• do you think guys really tell you EVERYTHING? every sordid dirty detail you know you really wouldn't want to hear? honestly I'm not saying lie, but you don't have to get into the nitty gritty when you know a guy is more than likely gonna judge you negatively for it. especially if you're not even in the relationship yet, why would you tell him all your business before your his gf? unless your like a virgin or close to it that's just messing things up for yourself

• Well I don't know. I haven't had the opportunity yet.