So I've been seeing this guy for a few months but I don't know what we are. I'm worried to ask him.

I am worried if I ask him it will mess up what we have and our friendship.

I don't know if we are bf/gf, just friends etc.

We do sleep together.

What is the best thing to do. I really don't want to ruin our friendship that we have built. He does some things that makes me think he likes me. He enjoys hanging out with me. We see each other almost everyday. He takes me out for food. Always have eye contact. Mimics what I do. Cares about my feelings etc.

Is there a way to approach him? Should I even approach him? I really want to know what we are.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, hmmm I think I'd uhhhhhh Ask him?

Come on, with all the texting, tweeting and other Sh1t out there, we've forgotten how to talk to each other... Yes, it takes some guts... and some risk, but if your relationship isn't strong enough to stand up to a casual conversation about things, then it isn't going anywhere anyhow!

How to start the conversation? Say "I really like hanging with you (Fill in name here) You're really easy to talk to... it feels like I've known you my whole life... (Now, maybe he's not much of a talker, but this will open the door).

Remember it's not that guys don't want commitment or structure to their lives, they just want their own space every now and then. They want to be with you, but they want to hang with their friends too.

The more you talk (Not TEXT) with your friend, the sooner it will turn from FWB to a real relationship.

Good luck!

Joe

What Guys Said 1

• So you do this with all your "friends"? Of course there is more!

What Girls Said 1

• just be honest and straight up with him. if he wants to be with you, it won't matter whether you come off as "too forward" or whatever. and if you're actually just friends, it willll be awkward but it'll be OK in the end.