He said he wouldn't be my friend unless I date him

I just broke up with my boyfriend and now my friend wants to go out with me and he said if I didn't he wouldn't be my friend no more.I still like my ex-bf and he likes me too what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Your other friends sounds like an ass. You can't blackmail someone into going out with you. I wouldn't even be his friend anymore, what a tool.

What Guys Said 1

• Your friend shouldn't put limits on your friendship. If this guy is placing restrictions or ultimatums on your friendship I'd say drop him too. He's not being a true friend

What Girls Said 6

• Be with whichever one you want. Obviously your 'friend' isn't really a friend because he is threatening your relationship. He should realize that you can't do anything that will make you unhappy.

• Your friend can't make you go out w/ them but it sounds like someone really wants 2 be with you if they try and force you to go out with them but if you don't wanna go out with your friend then shit you don't have to...

• Be with the one that you're happy with and shows you that he wants to be with you.

• That's not a real friend if they are gonna treat you like that. If you and your ex still like each other than why did you break up?

• A real friend wouldn't have you make that type of choice. In the end you'll know what to do.

• Well I have been in that situation. Just give it a shot!!