What should I do about this girl?

There's this girl I've known for awhile now that I like & it seems that she likes me as well, We used to work together & even then we teamed up on different projects together. We've even sat together on many occasions just to talk during work & we had a great time (flirting here & there). Something I've noticed about woman who are attracted to men is that they don't mind when they touch them, not inappropriately but I mean touch their arm, their back, hug them longer, or even give a more full body hug since their more open to you. I've experienced similar things with her along with the occasional looks and flirtation. I remember talking with her a long time ago and basically tried to see if she was interested in me but she answered that see needed to get to know me more. So I took it as maybe that's what she really meant or maybe she was trying to say no without really saying it.

Either way since then it's been awhile since I've spoken or even seen her since around that time & I still kinda like her. We've seen each other a few times recently & exchanged looks here and there, I got her number the first time we met again and text her a few days after that & made her laugh. She responds to my text fast by the way. So what should I do? I text her two days ago but she didn't respond maybe she was busy but I want to text her today. But should I go after her? She's the type that her family has to approve the guys that approach her but I'm cool with her uncle and her dad. She's one of those sporty types that seems popular that would talk to you but If you don't say anything to her then she won't say anything to you even if she is interested in you lol. So if your a girl & your like this then tell me why & what should I do. I mean I'm a popular guy, nice looking, one of the types that doesn't find it really hard to attract woman. I'm not afraid of approaching her but I just want to try and understand her more. Some would say she's shy or not trying to seem clingy or desperate, which would also supposedly be the reason why she doesn't text me first. Advice is welcomed but please no stupid comments!

Most Helpful Girl

• I would text her one more time and see if she replies back. If she does, great. If she doesn't at all, then you at least know where you stand with her.

What Girls Said 1

• If at first you don't succeed dust your self off and try again! DUh dude. I think its not going to hurt to text her again, but not just small talk actually be like hey I was wondering if you would be interested in going out on Saturday... The Huger Games movie is coming out would you like to join me? Or take her to the ball park idh you said she is sporty.

What Guys Said 1

• the way I see it all these things that have already happened. you have your answer think about it its like hiking half a mountain. finish your hike bro you never know what's at the peak:)