Girls is a lovely kiss in a first date ok?

Only girls please , I work with this girl and I can tell she beautiful, she is shy but when we talk she is not with me . There are times when we look each other for few sec and she always help me when she is not suppose to. She loves horses she is a cowgirl and I love animals . I was thinking to ask her out but I know that I will make a move to have a LOVELY KISS in our first date,girls will you be upset or slap a guy in the face for that? , I can't believe that somehow we always talk even when she is not busy she come to me and talk about horses and staff

I m a man who focus in feelings before sex
God knows that there is not evil and this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah it's OK to kiss on the first date. You should absolutely kiss if the date went well to show her that you are very interested.

What Girls Said 16

• Well, for a man who focus in feelings before sex, you seem quite in a rush to kiss that girl, it's kinda contradictory. My boyfriend and I didn't kiss until we became a couple, so maybe 3-4 dates into our relationship (1 month of dating). Waiting so long really increases the tension and makes the kiss that much more tasteful in the end. I know that you mean a lovely kiss and I'm sure that you could be gentle enough in that regard. That being said, I think the occasion is going to make the kiss lovely rather than your personal intentions. Besides, you're saying that you're thinking of asking her out. If your feelings for her were that strong, you wouldn't hesitate a second to ask her out already and you'd let things fall into place naturally from then on. What I see there is more your apprehension of a move you're planning so to win her over. If that's what you mean, I'd say try something else and make an effort to get to know her better caracter-wise. Her love for horses only lies on the surface, I don't think it's going to be enough.

• You have to decide that for yourself, by paying attention to how the date is going and how she's feeling. The kiss moment always seems to just come about on its own, if it doesn't, you're forcing it and its probably going to be awkward. She will likely lean towards you and/or touch you as a sign she'd be up for kissing.

• It really depends how the date goes. Generally, just a laid back "goodnight" kiss at the end is acceptable. Even then, you have to read the signs to see if the girl is emotionally "available" for the kiss. Read her body language.

• I'd say try a kiss on the cheek. That would better show the fact that you focus on feeling before sex and endear her to you because that would be very sweet.

• It depends... if you talk to her on a daily basis its OK to kiss her on a first date. if you guys are complete strangers and rarely talk I would take my time.

But if I were you, I'd worry to actually ask her out.

• there are moments at work where we look each other for more than a sec and I wish we can have more time 2gether

• omg..ha no there is no problem. wow brownie points for the guy who cares about feelings before sex.

• I think it is OK, if the situation allows it and the girl wants to. But by no means more than that.

• only if its lovely:)

• that is right it will be lovely and tell her how much she means to me

• It isn't much help, but it depends on the girl and the date. I personally like kissing on a first date, it lets me know if there's chemistry. But it really does depend on the girl, so just watch for signs and hints, and if the moment feels right, go for it, worse than can happen is she dodges the kiss.

• It depends on the girl.. I would like such kiss anyway, because it's first date but you are not a stranger for her, and she seems to like you;) I advice you to kiss her, she probably won't slap you and will like it;) boys shouldn't be so shy , you shouldn't ask girl, but if you want just kiss her!

• I don't think there is a problem. Of course, if you go out on a date with her there are always signals which show if she wants you to kiss her or not. She will probably smile a lot, trying to be near you or look into your eyes, generally take a look at her body language. And if she doesn't want, why worry? She will stop you and you can say to her you are willing to take things slow.

• it'd be fine :)

the only time you should be careful about that is if you've only just met the girl. even then some don't mind.

• Yes, it's not a matter of time together that makes it okay, it's all about the moment. Sometimes it is okay to kiss before you even have said hi. Even having sex can be okay just a few minutes after meeting a girl for the first time.

• Thats not OK to me.

• Sure, if it's going well why not?

• i can't see why not. if the date is going well , you will know if a kiss is appropriate or not.

• I would love a spontaneous lovely kiss from a guy on the first date. Ask her out, and see how things turn out on the date, if the moment is right then kiss her.

What Guys Said 2

• Fck, why wouldn't it?

You shouldn't even think about these things beforehand, just be relaxed and see what happens.

Just try to be nice and not shy.

If you really care about her, just don't have sex within the first month.

• make sure you aren't seen as just a friend. (I know I'm not a girl but you have to know to do that)