What would you do if you were me?

So I told the guy I like that I like him, on a friend's party. And he just answered me that he likes nobody at the moment and is somehow feeling strange. now I don't know what I should think about it. should I keep trying and maybe he'll think about it or should I just give up?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• i think you should just give up, and respect his decision. Men usually know what they want and I think that if you keep trying your just going to make yourself look bad, and hurting you.

• I have been in a similar situation recently. I have tired to forget him and move on but I keep getting drawn to him. Best thing to do it not necessarily forget about him completly but just stay friends and keep yourself busy, do stuff with your mates etc, in time, if its meant to be then it will be. Try not to obsess about it too much cos you will drive yourself crazy xx