Is it bad I feel this way?

So I met a guy who seems like a nice boy; cute as a button, well mannered towards girls and outgoing towards everyone. I found out he's Christian(no prob at all) and recently we started texting. Nothing serious though, just getting to know one another. But there's two things I can't quite put my finger on... 1) he has a girlfriend. but he doesn't flirt so in a way he's not going against the girl but we've been texting all day in 2 days.. and 2)I've noticed he's pretty religious and for some reason that scares me and I don't know why. A part of me likes him, but another part would rather hope to become good friends with him. I'm scared that if he happens to like me, that I'll be giving the impression that I'm leading him on and I don't want to do that. Is there a way I can give off the impression that I just want to be friends? And is it normal to feel this way? Like I feel unsure about this as if the guy has cooties or something lol

What Guys Said 1

• First of all... Do not say that he is "Cute as a button" to his face. 99.999% of men would not appreciate that.

Just get to know him better and see where things go.

What Girls Said 0