Men please tell why someone would do this !!! text/ignoring

My boyfriend and I had a disagreement about something and I was about to break up with him I was very upset, So I text my boyfriend brother telling him about it because we are close friend also , And we talk all the time so I wanted him to talk to his brother about it so he could help with the situation. When I texted his brother he never texted me back. I don't understand why he wouldn't tell me something, His brother is crazy about me but he avoided the text. So when I seen him he came up to me and hugged me and kissed me on my neck and ask what I been up to. Tells me I smell good and looked good, He also asked me to hang out with them and wanted to buy the best wine for me. He act like I never texted him about the situation and never even commented on my text and I know he got it because he said something to my boyfriend. So now I've been distanced toward his brother , I don't appreciate that. If I text anybody they always respond. So I was at a party and he asked me why have I been so distanced and ignoring him , I just said I don't know what your talking about. I know it's childish but I just don't understand why he didn't tell me something.

What Guys Said 1

• "...and he asked me why have I been so distanced and ignoring him , I just said I don't know what your talking about."

You are doing the exact same thing that he did and you are complaining about his behavior ?

Why did you pretend you didn't know what he was talking about? Then you probably have the answer to why he did the same and pretended he didn't get your message.

What Girls Said 0