2 guys, one choice? Who to pick? Need helpful honest advice!

I met a guy... we will name him Jake and I've always known the other guy his name will be Alex. I met Jake this year he is new to our school and we talked and it just gradually built up, but he is a really sweet nice guy with common interests, BUT he's a jackass around his friends and just a horn Dog and we don't have the same friends/clique don't like those but its true. it doesn't seem like we know each other too, we do talk everyday but I feel like he has to make the first move not with Alex tho

And Alex well I've always just known of him, never talked, nothing. this year well we have 5/7 classes and we talk now, all the time, and he's showing strong signs of liking me. Plus he's not as touchy as I like my guys to be... not in a bad way just hugs and stuff,the only 2 things stopping me is we don't have the same friends/clique and I don't want to ruin the Great friendship we have? please help?

Most Helpful Guy

• Id say alex. He seems likes he's nice and likes you, but is just a bit shy. Take the initiative and hell probably go with it.

What Guys Said 3

• So which one is the werewolf and which one is the vampire?

• Only you can make this decision.

• Which guy turns you on more? Go with that guy.

What Girls Said 1

• I say go with Alex... the other guy sounds like kind of a tool that wouldn't last... Alex is the nice guy choose him!