Guys which would you pick if you had to?

a girl who you think is stunning and you have a lot in common with but she messed with your head for a while and played mind games or a girl below average who is chilled and you get on very well with?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do I have a lot in common with the second girl? That would make it an easier choice. It's too hard for me to say without knowing what you mean by "below average." I will assume I am still attracted to her. In that case, I might choose she first one, if she is apologetic. If I have a lot in common with the second girl, I would probably pick her.

• not with the second girl,u don't have as much in common with her and you don't find her that attractive but her personality is attractive and the first girl f***ed with your head for months and months

• then the second chick. you said that like I was supposed to know to look at some other question you asked:P

• ha sorry,i was asking you to look at it I meant...thankyou

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 5

• Girls don't mess with my head...I have them figured out. I now mess with girls heads... I have to go with the chilled girl...she is probably clinically sane with a good attitude.

• so looks arnt everything to a guy?

• Well just like guys and girls ...there first needs to be a physical attraction.. But in the end..all that matters is who she is as a person. For me she needs to have integrity..honesty..loyalty.. be a giver..with a good attitude.

• Chill girl. I don't like games.

• 2nd one all the way. too much stress in life to deal with chicks who try to mess with my head (even though they will have a hard time messing with my head, so it might backfire on them)

• The first one. I want lot of drama in life!

• The chilled one. Mind games and stuff are annoying and makes it seem like she doesn't care about me