What are some signs of showing him you want to kiss him?

We have been going out for a while now and we haven't kissed yet... What are some signs I could use to let him know I wanna kiss him? please no mean answers

Most Helpful Guy

• wow.. I normally kiss a girl after the second date..if all the signs are there. I'm a gentleman. How long have you been dating this guy? Signs include..she touches me during the date..taps me on the shoulder..or touches my arm or hand...without me ever touching her first.. The other signs are if she lights up when she sees me...looks into my eyes..laughs at my corny jokes. Pretty much has a higher interest level at the end of the date than she did at the beginning of the date... But remember.. my radar is gathering this info from date one... through date two... if everything looks good after date two.. I kiss her at the door.

What Guys Said 3

• When your sitting somewhere get close to him, hold his hand, spontaneously touch his arm or his hand while you are talking to him, get your face closer to him during a conversation you can also look him in the eyes during one, but if you do this make sure your not touching him creepy or anywhere where ( face, neck, near his manparts) he would feel uncomfortable, and if your looking in his eyes make sure you don't stare.

Thats just my oppinion, peace out.

• just stare at him , go near him , hold him and get closer ! things wil naturally happen... don't plan much :)

• Kiss him.

What Girls Said 1

• I heard that when you are close to someone and look at someones lips, it's like natural body language and he will instinctively feel that you want to kiss him. Try this;)