I'm so worried to see him. Am I over analyzing?

I Haven't seen my boyfriend in over 5 months, and I'm so worried to see him. I don't know what to wear and I'm scared he'll think I'm fat or something. I'm a big girl so I don't wear shorts. I'm not quite sure what were doing it, if we're just staying in or going out. Any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's your boyfriend, he should love you just the way you are ;)

Who cares if you don't wear shorts? Wear something you feel good in, so you'll give that vibe that you feel good. Ask him what the plans are or what he thought of doing and you should be fine dressing to that occasion.

What Guys Said 3

• "We've been together a little over 5 months and I love him more than anything.", 'I'm worried he won't like what he sees in person."

You're completely enamored of this person and you've never even met him? I have no words...

• Just relax. You've been together for 5 months without even spending time together in person; looks can't be that important to him when everything so far has been based on personality and compatibility. It's nerve-wracking to think that you might not have as much actual chemistry in person, but just try to be optimistic because it'll probably work out.

• You can wear something nice and put some make up. Otherwise, he's going to appreciate your looks.

What Girls Said 3

• "We've been together a little over 5 months"

"I love him more than anything."

"I am so scared! I'm worried he won't like what he sees in person."

Wrong, wrong, wrong. You can't love you've never met. You're probably in lust or something, but love isn't something that grows over internet, webcam and sh*t. You can't love someone more than anything and be scared of spending time with them. It just doesn't make sense. AT ALL. You're worried that he won't like you as much in person? Then in that case, I'd really say your relationship would be worthless. I know you probably value what you have with that guy very much, but keep in mind that online relationships and real-life ones are completely different. The chemistry you might have online can't measure up to what you could live in person with that guy, so don't overthink it and try to reassure yourself about something you have no control over. You'll either have chemistry or you don't. That's why I take that "online bf" thing with quite a grain of salt.

• Do your parents know you're meeting some random stranger from the internet?

• Haven't you at least talked on webcam?

• yess of course, all the time. I just feel like it'll be differerent in person.