Being in a relationship scares me.

I have always hated being in relationships because I worry that I am going I do something stupid. When I am in the relationship I over think everything way too much. Any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• I had the same problem but if you learn to just enjoy the relationship and let it flow its course and give all your love and care without regret you'll not only be a happier you, but have happier relatioships. and if they don't work then it wasn't meant to be, and just move on and give the same love and care to the next guy. Just never give up anything you don't want to, you are who you are and don't let anyone change that because your a perfect you!

What Guys Said 2

• Here is what I would say to you. You have to realize the reason why someone is dating you or likes you...its because he likes you for you. You need to realize that we all are nervous and don't want to screw up anything when dating but the reality is we are all human, we all make mistakes. Look at it this way when you marry someone some day you will have needed to accept both their flaws and their strengths to really accept and love this person. I know what you mean by overthinking...I do that also, but I learned from it and just take everything day by day. The 2 words I would say to you are "be yourself". This is the only way he is going to get to learn who the real you is. If he loves you or wants to be with you he accepts you and loves you for who you are, not who you arent. I hope this helps! Best of luck to you!

• Stop thinking so much... just go with the flow..making good decisions as you go. Let dating and relationships be fun... joke about it.. Dating is one crazy game.

What Girls Said 0