I still have a lot of feelings for her. Who do I choose?

OK so there's this girl I guess you can call her my ex even though we went out for one day. I asked her out around November last year and I know for a fact that she liked me, she told me so herself. The next day though she started acting weird so I asked her what's wrong, and she said she doesn't think she ready for a boyfriend or something like that but said maybe in the near future. Now recently I've been wondering if she still likes me which I'm not sure about. And I've been starting to like this other girl. Should I wait for the first girl even though I'm not sure of she still likes me? I still have a lot of feelings for her:/. Or should I move on to this other girl? Also I was the first girls first boyfriend but I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Going out for a day back on November? I think you owe nothing whatsoever to the 1st girl in terms of mind-share. She told you you weren't for her the 2nd day - yes that is in fact what she told you.

If the girl LIKES you, she doesn't worry about if she's ready or not ready for a relationship, if this is a good time, how it fits in your schedule, or any of that rational, analytically crap. If she is in a position to be analytical, she does not FEEL much.

Once a girl FEELS strongly affectionate towards you, her reason mostly goes out the window. For better or worse :)

What Girls Said 3

• Yes if you were the girl' first boyfriend it could have smthing to do with the behavior ,I once ditched a guy after only 4 days because I was just so nervous not because I didn't like him.

• Do you think I should wait for her then? Even though I don't know how long that will be?

• well,yeah.Since you have feelings for her,but think you shld also talk to her,make her comfortable and go at her pace.If she is comfortable with going out with you take her out but don't talk about your feelings until she gets used to u.Ths way I think the idea of you being her boyfriend won't be a big deal.

• If you really did love the first girl, you never would have fallen for the second one. I think that you shouldn't have to wait for the first girl to come around... :)

• Thank you I needed to hear this:). I forgot to add that she is still one of my best friends and I walk with her home everyday and I don't wanna lose her as a friend if I do get another gf:/

• Alright thank you so much you have no idea how much you made me better n_n

• Welcome. Good luck! :)

• Well if you really like her, give her time and give her boundaries so she wouldn't feel uncomfortable..

What Guys Said 3

• Move on to the other girl man. Life is not long. Enjoy your youth.

• Move on to the other girl.

• For some reason it's easier to get either zero or two girls, than one.

I think you should tell the first girl point blank what's going on as soon as possible, before it gets more complicated, since you left things open. It would also help to figure out which one is your first choice, only you can do that.