Do guys hate talkative women?

Im get very talkative with guys I like lol( when first meeting them cause I get nervous and I ramble plus blush while rambling lol) and I've heard that guys hate talkative women .

But really I focused on what I say and about 20% percent of what I say are silly but funny jokes , 40% is about me , and the other 40% is a combination of telling the guy what I like about him and asking him stuff to get to know him better.

Are talkative women at all attractive ?

Updates:
I *

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• No. So long as she's not constantly seeking attention or not letting anyone else get a word in, she's fine. I think I'm a better listener than I am a talker anyway. The important thing to remember is, though, a very quiet person can be hard to read. Believe it or not, a very outgoing person can too.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, I my girlfriend isn't usually VERY talkative, but I truly enjoy when she is, but I love to listen and remember key things like things she's interested in so later I surprise her by bringing it up or if it's something like a food she wants to try, but getting some for us to share.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind, I'm genuinely a listener so it works for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't talk very much. I much prefer listening and interjecting where I can, so I don't mind at all.

0|0
    0|0
    • WOW cool :D

• Show All
    • I can open up about things. If asked, I relay pertinent information. I just enjoy talking all that much. Even when I'm with my friends, they're more talkative than I am. I don't try to be mysterious on purpose, and I do think I am being myself.

• It should say "I just *don't* enjoy talking all that much."

What Girls Said 2

• Usually guys are quiet mysterious & don't really say much so I don't think it would matter to them if you talk too much.

Although I would like a talkative guy because mysterious guiet guys may be hard to trust. I find it more attractive when a man can talk just as much as me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Also I would find it very odd if a guy was more talkative when it comes to conversations about sex than anything else. That's why I say that quiet mysterious guys may be hard to trust.

0|0
    0|0