What should I do for my Navy boy?

A guy I grew up with just got back from the Navy a few weeks ago. Since he's been home, we went out on one date, it went great, and the second one went even better! I'm seeing him on Wednesday and I want to do something special for him that has a personalized touch but I can't think of anything just right. I was thinking I could cook him dinner or lunch depending on the time we hang out.

A little extra info - He recently got out of a divorce about half a year ago (they were only married for a little over a year, no kids, she cheated on him), but he was the one who asked me out first. He seems to be interested, took me to meet his Dad, and he knows that I'm interested to because we've kissed plenty of times. I don't know what to do though! I can't stop thinking about him, but I don't want to let him know that too much because I don't want to put pressure on him. And I get a good kind of nervous around him for whatever reason I can't seem to grasp. I would love to be in a relationship with him but I feel that even though we've known each other since we were 16, it's still new and fresh because we never dated before. I know this is a complete diversion from the original question, but I just felt the need to add this in there at well. If anyone has any pointers to this part, please add. Thanks!

What Guys Said 1

• Take him out to his favorite places!

What Girls Said 0