Calling all make-out experts: How do I do this??

Ok, I have known this guy for a brief period of time. By brief I mean I've always seen him around because he is a friend of one of my girlfriends, but I've only recently during this past month, started talking to him. I immediately liked him and he reciprocated. (He asked me for my number). Now we are texting a good amount and I'm starting to like him more and more.

The problem is, I'm SUPER attracted to him and I want to kiss him, but we've only known each other for a a short time. I'm not sure if trying to kiss him would come off as crazy weird. Also, even if I got up the nerve, how do I do it? Do I just out of the blue, middle of conversation, kiss him or WHAT? As a guy, is he supposed to make the first move? I'm so confused! >.< Help?

What Guys Said 2

• He should make the move, but you should make him know you're interested (he's probably wondering the same things you are) touch his arm, look at his lips, lick your lips, lean in ( if he doesn't go in for te kiss just make it look like a natural movement) good luck.

• go "close your eyes for a moment?" then when he does, kiss him

What Girls Said 0