What is your dating strategy?

Do you wait to be approached, or you act? I personally know that if I sit and wait nothing will happen, not only in dating but in every aspect of life. Girls on the other hand have no problem cause in general guys are supposed to approach..

Most Helpful Guy

• Disregard females, acquire currency.

As her looks fade (downwards), you assets appreciate (upwards).

If she's looking to have kids and start a family, she'll hunt you down and pump your pen*s dry like she has a lethal illness and your sperm has the antidote.

In the world of professionals, the traditional dating game is flipped.

It's highly unprofessional for men to be going around and chasing women. It's not high school anymore. Nobody wants to have the reputation of being a womanizer or "Bill Clinton". Plus, you never know which client or partner has daughters, and how do you think that kind of reputation is going to reflect on you or your firm? Also, men are trying to shake off a negative reputation of being the more hypersexual sex. Would you really trust your million dollar deal or lawsuit in the hands of a guy that is too busy chasing around women?

On the other hand, the opposite is true for women. If you see a woman smoothly picking up a very decent guy (not just any guy), then that's exactly who you want as your attorney. She knows what she wants, she goes after what she wants, and she gets what she wants. I guess it's also a negative reputation of (waiting around for things to happen) that women want to shake off of them, both in front of clients and partners. Women don't want to be perceived as "passive" or "lazy" (the kiss of death in the legal profession).

What Girls Said 5

• Most girls don't just sit around waiting, either. They try to meet a lot of people, make conversation, be as attractive physically and mentally as possible, give the guys that don't interest them a shot. Etc. I've known girls who do ask a guy out directly, but I don't think it happens as much because most females learn at a young age that unless you ring a guy's bell physically, he's not going to grow more interested in you. So, we have to work with who desires us most, because we won't "grow on them" the way we're supposed to give guys a chance to grow on us.

I personally try to be pleasant and agreeable, meet a lot of people, make conversation with many people, talk to guys I find inviting and/or attractive and be open to dating whoever asks, barring certain deal breakers like being a drug dealer or insufferably rude, or far out of my preferred age range.

• I am shy and rather don't care much and so I just have guys looking at me but they don't approach because I don't give them any signal to, and those that do are shut down accidentally and sometimes not. My dating strategy to be completely honest with you is a wait and see approach. See how someone acts around me, do they treat me differently, if so maybe I'll smile or try to make eye contact and go from there.

• Thats not true for girls we can't just sit around and wait for guys to approach you unless your super confident or look like a victorias secret model random boys probably won't try to approach you. And plus the only guys that do approach girls are usually super outgoing and the type that would cheat. And that's true you can't just sit on your butt all day but its also really hard to go up to a person you like and just start talking to them. I try to make eye contact but most of the time it just turns to completely ignoring the other person.

• Right now I'm trying to be unappealing because I don't want a relationship at the moment. And now there's guys trying to get with me for the first time in my life.-.- So maybe try that.

• I don't really... date. At all. Because I sit at home reading or browsing the interwebs. I guess you could say I'm "shy". :p

What Guys Said 3

• I act, but I need strong signals to approach.

• I mean its kind of better that we do approach because think about it, what if only fugly/fat girls always approach us(this happens to me)?

• So what?

• I have never actually seen a guy approach a girl so I don't know what your talking about :p

• I don't do anything lol