Guys:When you are out with your friends...

Do you prefer your girlfriend not to text you?

Do you think about her when you are out?

I love my boyfriend and I know he loves me, but when he is out and he doesn't text as often, its probably because he is doing other things and I'm not on his mind. right?

What Guys Said 2

• Well when you're with your friends, you're usually too busy talking or whatever to text, right? Or at least not as often. That's kind of the same way I feel, I prefer to just forget about my phone (not her) for a while instead of being latched onto it and trying to multitask.

I don't mind if she texts me, though. I even text her occasionally because I do think of her, especially when something funny happens or someone is being annoying and I want to share it with her, haha.

• 1)It depends on how long I was gone. If I tell her beforehand that I was hanging out with friends, she should give a little time unless it's important and not "So, what are you doing?"

2) I guess sometimes she'll come to mind.

3) You're right.

What Girls Said 0