Someone tell me to send this message as I am going crazy?

I like a guy. He has shown signs of liking me as he approached me after following me after class. He makes me nervous though. We spoke for a bit and walked together back to halls at university. I just don't know whether I should message him. As basically we lost touch for a while but I can sense that there is still an attraction there, just by the way he acts. I have not shown that I like him back so I think he thinks I don't, but I do. Should I message him saying I'm just shy but I would lyk to get to knw him. Guys would you like a girl to say that or does it sound needy?

Most Helpful Girl

• First and foremost he's more likely to answer you than ignore a text, especially if you can sense he's attracted to you. Even when they aren't attracted to someone people won't ignore texts.

Now, I wouldn't prob send him that just because that doesn't sound like what id say to a guy.

I would just text him something like : how are you doing ? I haven't see you around for a while.

But I'm sure he'd answer your text and find it cute, I just would be more comfortable just saying that cause it just gives him hints that I've been thinking about it and since I don't know himvery well there's a chance that we don't get along and saying that won't make the awkward moment when we girls are mean to have lead them on happens.

Anyways just message him !

• Yeah I think it might be better if I say something like that. I still have not sent the message. But I will tmorrow :)

• glad to hear that ! let me know how things end up for the two of you

• Thanks for advising me :). I'm nervous lol. An yeah I will let you know...

What Guys Said 7

• Yea I would love a girl to say that to me.Really all it is saying is you want to know him better,that could be friends or it could be dating\relationship.It is not like saying I really like you alot, it is a subtle way of letting him know you like him,i think it is a good way to tell him.Not needy at all.At the same time do be prepared if he does take it weird for some reason,and doesn't respond or says something weird.But you can't be worried over people that don't like you.if they don't like you,they don't like you,move on there is really not much you can do to change their mind.

• Arh OK. An yeah that's my biggest fear lol

• Good :).Yea that's cool.See what happens.Good Luck!

• Yeah :) thank you!x

• Instead of worrying about it, ask him...

Due to you being "shy"-- I guess you can text him. Be sure to justify this reason.

Easiest way, find him, ask him at a good time, "Do you like me?" or when you plucked up the courage tell him "I like you"...

No if's, but's, how's and what's... K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Stupid).

• Its not so 'easy' for some people to not worry. An I'm not in any way stupid thank you. If that's what the last thing you sed was insinuating! Thanks for advice!

• It's a turn of phrase notmeant to be insulting.

Easiest wan't the best word for it, simplest would be better.

• just message him already

• Aha really. I'm nervous that he will not respond. What if he don't.

• Thanks @may31: Yeah true. No worrying :) just panicking lol. Will send it tmorrow.

• He replied :) he's making out like he don't know me ,he's saying cus of my pic though. I thought he was saying he's forgot me but he's saying cus my pic is a close up of my face he can't see me properly. He said he's sure he would recognise me otherwise. I woke up to two messages today from him :). See what happens I guess.

• Saying "I'd like to get to know you" isn't needy at all, it's cute.

• Would you respond to the girl?

• Yeah I see :/ arh I duno what to do ?

• Ya girls are more likely to ignore than guys I think haha.

Just send it. It does not need to be picture perfect, just get the message across (whats on your mind) and see things play out. It's better to try than to not. What's the worst that can happen? a no?

• Aha do you fink so. An OK very true :)

• Get him to add you on Facebook. Then let the magic of your pictures subdue him!

• Hey cud he be hinting to see a proper pic? As he said he can make out who I am by the pic but otherwise he's sure he would recognise me.

• No that's pretty cute and very flattering. You should do it 100% :)

• Is it really. Would you reply to the girl though?

• He ent replied :/ I feel stupid lol.

• Yes that's cute go for it.btw is it still the same guy as before?

What Girls Said 1

• sounds good to me. just type it and send it without thinking anything. you can panic after sending it

• Haven't sent it yet. Duno if he will reply and I'm thinking he may think I'm crazy.