We met through a dating side, I left the site a while after that. He didn't. I asked him and he said he left..

...BUT I just found out he lied, he actually is still there.

Should I confront him about it?

We don't live in the same city. And we met in person one month and half ago, and this last weekend we met for the 2nd time (but we were in touch everyday).

We had sex this weekend, and it was wonderful. He's very sweet with me, tells me I'm a dream etc, he actually tells me things that no other guy told me before, and I think (thought?) he was being genuine and honest.

Should I confront him about it?

It makes me feel uncomfortable that he's still there, after we met, had sex... He said a lot of things to me, and now I don't know if he's a big player, or maybe he really likes me but just said this ''white lie''? What do you think guys?

BTW WE ARE NOT BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND YET.

What Guys Said 1

• It's really hard to say, because in this situation, you're usually the best person to make this kind of decision for yourself. Also, you haven't really had time to get to know him very well, and that only comes from living in the same city and spending a lot of time together. I mean, you REALLY get to know someone when you live with them especially! ... but I'm not suggesting you go that far until you're sure he's serious about you.

Us guys tend to like to explore, so if he's sexually driven and you're in another city, the sad truth is he's going to look for girls who are closer. Unfortunately, you moving closer doesn't necessarily mean he'll change, because he might just be a really dishonest guy.

My suggestion is don't pursue this guy, if he's really into you, he'll show it. Otherwise, he just wants sex. Meanwhile, move on and look for an honest guy in your own city. There's heaps of them out there!

• so should I confront him or not?

• but we already spoke about it and he said he left. He lied. I don't know what to think. Should I just tell him, ''hey you told me you werent there and I just found out you are. I don't like lies. I think we're looking for different things. You met me and you are getting to know me, but still are looking for someone else, so I'll let you do it, I just don't want to be part of it. I'm looking for something more serious, and it seems we are not in the same page.'' WHAT DO YOU THINK?

• Yeah, him lying is why I said you shouldn't pursue him. Trust and honesty is so important in relationships, and he has shown that you can't trust him. Being in a relationship where you can't trust the other person is going to make you miserable in the end!

Although it's hard for us to know for sure, I think just stop talking to him. If he is interested his actions will speak louder than words ~ such as moving to be closer to you. Otherwise you have no hope at a long distance relationship.

What Girls Said 1

• why don't you ask him casually, if he lied then maybe you can present to him a fact that made you believe he is still there. If he continues to lie, then get a second thought about him... BTW, do you love him or did he ever say he loves you?