Have you ever gone out with someone you didn't know well?

Have you ever dated a girl or guy that you knew existed, but never talked to before dating?

Share your experiences.

Most Helpful Guy

• well actually I've done this twice now. the first one, wasn't who I thought she was because I knew so little and had the urge to be in a relationship. the second one (currently) supports everything that I'm into and shares the same moral values. if you're going to date someone that you don't really know, then find some seriously good background or else you will be like number 1:)

What Guys Said 2

• I usually ask out people I don't know very well... I am not into the start of as friends then date concept. Usually if I like you, you will know it within the first couple weeks of me knowing you.

• I have, she was a complete maniac.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes. That's the norm in Ireland. Practically even couple I know or have known didn't know each other til they hooked up one night and safe to say they were probably drunk at the time too

• Sort of. I knew my boyfriend from school for years before we got together. I can't say that we never talked to each other before we started dating, but we had only spoken to each other a few times, minimally at that.